CCP Graduate Student Organization
Purpose of the Organization:
The purpose of this organization is to (a) serve as a liaison between the graduate students and faculty members of the Clinical and Counseling Psychology (CCP) Doctoral Program, (b) serve as a source of information for CCP graduate students, (c) promote social activities involving both graduate students and faculty members, (d) promote participation in professional development activities, and (e) impact departmental, college, and university policies affecting CCP graduate students.
- "Back to School" Fall Social
- Homecoming Tailgate
- Holiday Soiree
- "Back to School" Spring Social
- Paint Party Fundraiser
- Intern Farewell
- "Who's Who" New Student Social
- Annual Retreat
- Community Activities:
- RAINN Day Event: Annual day of action to raise awareness and educate students about sexual violence on college campuses. It is a grassroots program designed to empower college students to educate their peers about risk reduction and recovery resources on their campus.
- The Dog River Ghost Chase 5K: A run/walk to support making the Dog River Watershed a clean and healthy waterway. Volunteers are needed to help cheer people on who are running.
|President: Brook Sims|
|Vice President: Timothy Carroll|
|Secretary: Laura O'Loughlin|
|Treasurer: Dawn Greathouse|
2017-2018 Committee Chairs:
- Clinic: Jessica Van Ormer
- Social: Shannon Boone
- Faculty-Student Search: Stephen Aita
- Diversity: Ariana Mitchell and Jessica Duncan
- Faculty-Student Relations: Jameson Beach and April Berry
2017-2018 Class Representatives:
- Class of 2019: Shannon Boone
- Class of 2020: Mallory Schneider
- Class of 2021: Dawn Greathouse
- Class of 2022: Jose Gonzales
- Phil Smith, Ph.D.
Statement of Intention to comply with all university rules and regulations:
- The CCP GSO intends, at the utmost level, to comply with all university rules and regulations.
- Affiliation plans with any off-campus regional or national organizations:
- The CCP GSO does not currently have any local, state, or national affiliations.