MBA Prerequisite Course Material
Applicants who do not have an undergraduate degree in business and have not completed undergraduate courses in Financial Accounting, Economics, Finance, and Management are required to successfully complete self-study preparation courses.
The Financial Accounting prerequisite course materials are found at http://shop.ivysoftware.com/searchresults.asp?cat=420
Select “Products” and the “Financial Accounting” to purchase the materials.
Prerequisite course materials for Economics, Finance, and Management are accessed by clicking this link Prerequisite Course Material, which connects to the USA bookstore link to purchase.
Economics, Finance, and Management may be purchased in a bundle or you can purchase each course separately. Courses may be purchased in person at the USA Bookstore, purchased on-line or by telephone after which the access code will be mailed to you.
- Go to the relevant MBA Prerequisite Course link and purchase the access code from the USA Bookstore.
- Click Register Now on the relevant link. It will appear once you have completed your purchase.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the access code that you purchased from the bookstore.
- Complete the registration form and click Submit.
Once you have access McGraw website and complete your registration, this would be the next steps.
- Complete the course pretest. You have one attempt. This will give you a benchmark from which to build your knowledge around the content area.
- Complete the Smartbook reading assignment and practice homework for each chapter. This will give you the information necessary to successfully complete the course final exam. You can use the Smartbook reports to study the content and you have unlimited attempts on the chapter homework.
- Complete the course final exam. You have two attempts. The results of this assessment are shared with the Director of Graduate Studies for review.