Why select an Online Degree?
- The Interdisciplinary Studies Online Degree offers students a flexible, convenient option to complete an Interdisciplinary Studies bachelor degree without traveling to campus.
- The program is intended to expand access to students interested in earning a bachelor’s degree, but who may feel hampered because of time and place restrictions.
- This degree is a good fit for students of various ages who have a wide range of life commitments.
- Transfer students can graduate faster.
- Flexible course offerings ensure that students can work and earn a degree, simultaneously.
- Prepare students for a rewarding career.
Online Degree Concentrations and Fields of Study:
Students will work with an academic advisor to select one concentration and three
to four fields of study (that comprise their concentration).
- Administrative Sciences (B.S.)
- Human Services (B.A.)
- Liberal Studies (B.A.)
Online Fields of Study:
- Business related (Business-Environment, Foundations, Organizations, or Relations)
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- Hospitality & Tourism Management Track
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Information Systems
- International Studies
- Political Science
Contact us now at (251) 460-6263 to learn more.