The University of South Alabama Telecommunications Department serves more than 5000 employees across multiple sites. We offer many services, including live operators during normal business hours, auto attendant, call centers and teleconferencing to mention a few. We have proudly served the University community for more than 25 years.
Here at the University of South Alabama, Telecommunications offer the following services:
- USA MeetMe Conference Calling System which supports up to 30 people per conference call
- Optipoint Keypad Layout, which allows you to see all the basic functions available on your telephone
- Siemens Phone Quick Reference User Guide shows you all you need to know about your Optipoint telephone
- Open Stage Phone Tips teaches you how to navigate the features and function of the phone system
- Learn how to navigate through available features at your location within voicemail:
For assistance, Telecommunications can be reached Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM at (251)460-7114. After hour, please contact the Computer Services Center.