How do I become a peer mentor?
Click here to download a copy of the application. Applications are due in Alpha Hall East 230 by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, April 3, 2017.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Advanced Standing
- Major or minor in one of the following: Anthropology, Foreign Languages, International Studies, Applied Linguistics, or Speech Pathology
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Self motivated
- Knowledge of the university community
- Able to attend training/orientation the week before the semester officially begins
- Able to work M 12:30-1:45, T/Th 12:30-1:45 and F 11:00-2:00 (alternate weeks)