University of South Alabama's Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The mission of the University of South Alabama Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is to provide support for employees who are experiencing personal concerns, which are impacting or have the potential to impact their work performance and quality of life. Counseling services are available to all benefits-eligible employees at no cost. EAP counseling visits are confidential, and support is provided in a variety of areas.
- Alcohol and Drug Misuse/Abuse
- Emotional Concerns (e.g., Depression, Anxiety)
- Personal and/or Occupational Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Grief Counseling
- Traumatic Incident Debriefing
- Tobacco Cessation Program
For additional information please call 461-1346.