Transfer of SEVIS Record for English Language Center Students

Secondary banner

SEVIS Transfer In

Students who wish to transfer from another institution to USA ELC should complete a USA ELC Transfer In Request Form. This form must be completed by your current institution's immigration office and submitted, along with a copy of your current I-20, to the Manager of Immigration and International Affairs before you will be allowed to enroll and attend courses.


SEVIS Transfer Out

English Language Center students who wish to transfer their SEVIS record to a new school will need to submit a Transfer Out SEVIS Clearance form, along with a copy of the letter of admission, to the Manager of Immigration and International Affairs. If the new school is requesting a Transfer Eligibility form to be completed prior to admission, please email the form to

Note:  Your SEVIS record will not be transferred until a Transfer Out SEVIS Clearance form and copy of your admission letter has been received.  This must be done before you leave Mobile!