The main arena inside the Mitchell Center is a multifunctional space that has been used for various events.
NBA basketball, NCAA basketball, company banquets, wedding receptions, trade shows and theatrical presentations are just a few of the past events held in this space.
However large or small your event is, we have the ideal space for you. Allow our event coordinator to assist you in the planning of your event. We can make your event one to remember!
The Mitchell Center prohibits the following:
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances
- Weapons or potentially dangerous items
- Flammable materials and incendiary devices of any kind
- Hazardous chemicals or materials
- Backpacks, large bags, coolers
- Bottles, cans, projectiles or compressed gas
- Artificial noisemaking devices such as air horns, whistles, etc
- Laser pointers
- The use of tobacco products
- Outside food or drinks
- Video or audio recording devices
- Camera policy varies by event
- Animals (working animals only are permitted inside the facility)
Mitchell Center reserves the right to search all persons and bags entering or exiting the building. Mitchell Center will not be held responsible for items missing, stolen, damaged or lost. Ejection from the Mitchell Center may result if you fail to comply with these policies.
Confiscated items will not be returned.
There is no re-entry into the Mitchell Center. This information is printed on each ticket and is displayed on every door.
Main Arena configuration
|$2,500 (non-ticketed event)
+ 10% gross ticket sales (ticketed event)
|$2,000 (non-ticketed event)
+ 8% gross ticket sales (ticketed event)