The Office of Student Disability Services works closely with faculty and staff in an advisory capacity and assists in the development of reasonable accommodations that allow students with disabilities to fully participate in all of the programs offered on campus.
- Students are required to:
- Submit application to the Student Disability Services Office
- Submit documentation of disability
- Schedule intake appointment
- Present Student Disability Services letter of accommodations to faculty
- If student is approved to take test in a reduce distraction environment; schedule their exam appointment in advance with the Student Disability Services office.