text only
University of South Alabama
USA Home Web Index Search Directories FAQ
Tax Accounting
Charitable Contributions to the University
A donation to the University is tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to the extent allowed by law because the University is an educational institution, a political subdivision of the State of Alabama, and exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Any department that receives a donation should immediately notify the Office of Development to ensure that the donor receives proper and timely acknowledgment of the donation for income tax purposes.

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 414-8297
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: January 26, 2015 2:35 PM

University of South Alabama