text only
University of South Alabama
Home Index Search Directories Faq
USA PAWS Information


1) How do I view my Transfer Credit Evaluation?

Click on Enter Secure Area
Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
Click on Transcript - This will show you your unofficial USA transcript

2) Where do I find my JAG Number?

You can call the Office of Admissions for this information 1-800-872-5247.

3) Can I view missing documents for my file?

You can view your missing documents only if you applied online and your application has been reviewed. Go to the Paws page, click on Apply for Admission link, use the same Login ID and password that you used to create your application, and then Click on your submitted application. Please call
1-800-872-5247 for additional information about missing documents.

4) Can I send my application electronically?

You can apply for admission to USA online. Click on the Apply for Admission link within Paws for details. Please call 1-800-872-5247 for additional information.


Get started!
Click on the PAWS symbol and put your prints on PAWS!
Click here to start PAWS!

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6101
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: July 18, 2007 8:58 AM

University of South Alabama