I-Heng (Ray) Wu, Ph.D.
Dr. Wu’s research interests are the phenomena and individuals at work that society and organizations generally deem unwelcome, undesirable, and/or stigmatized – examples include but are not limited to workplace envy, dark triad, and individuals with marginalized identities.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration: Management – University of Iowa
- M.A. in Human Resources and Industrial Relations – University of Minnesota
- M.B.A. – National Chung Hsing University
- B.A. in Business Administration – Tamkang University
- Wu, I.-H., & Chi, N. W. (2020). The journey to leave: Understanding the roles of perceived ease of movement, proactive personality, and person–organization fit in overqualified employees’ job searching process. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 41, 851–870.
- MGT 300 Management Theory and Practice
- MGT 305 Organizational Communication
- MGT 340 Organizational Behavior