How to Apply
- A completed MBA from an accredited program or Specialized Master’s degree in a business field from an accredited school
- A minimum of five years of professional business or teaching experience
- Complete USA Graduate School Application (clicking here. or on the Apply To The DBA Program link)
- Send official transcripts
- Send current CV/resume
- Mail 3 letters of reference
- GMAT score is not required
- Completion of an interview with the Mitchell College of Business DBA Admissions Committee
- Completion of a writing assignment
What to expect once the registration fee is paid: (prospective DBA applicants):
Upon payment of the registration fee, applicants will receive an Order Confirmation in their email. Applicants that would like to have early access to the DBA Workshop files should forward this Order Confirmation to Kevin Thornhill (email@example.com), a graduate assistant at the Mitchell College of Business. DBA applicants will receive access to a Google Drive folder that contains all of the DBA Workshop files and a video from the workshop that was held on September 9th, 2017.
Please be aware that you will need to have a Gmail email account to access the files on Google Drive.
Required documents need to be sent to University of South Alabama c/o UniCas Transcript Department, P.O. Box 9218, Watertown, MA 02471. Qualified applicants will be invited to an admissions interview. Admissions into the program is subject to the approval of the Director of Graduate Studies and the DBA admissions committee. For questions regarding your online admissions application, please contact University of South Alabama Customer Service at 857-304-2084 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is January 31st of each year. Applicants seeking financial aid may want to apply earlier to ensure sufficient time for processing.
Upon receipt of an acceptance letter, students must confirm enrollment and submit a non-refundable deposit for $2,500 within 45 days. The deposit is credited toward first semester tuition and fees.
International Students: As per the University Graduate School requirements, international students are required to score a minimum of (197) (71) on TOEFL or 6.0 or higher on IELTS. Additional Information regarding international student admissions can be found here.
Applications will be reviewed from September 1 of each year. The first semester for each new cohort begins in May of each year.
Dr. Alex Sharland
Mitchell College of Business
(251) 460-6180/6418 | (251) 460-6529 (fax)