Apply to USA

Secondary banner


*The Fall 2016 undergraduate application will be available August 1, 2015. 

Former USA undergraduate students who have missed a minimum of one calendar year must use a USA Readmission Application to avoid paying application process fees.

If you have submitted an application and paid an application fee within the past year, you do not need to submit an online application. You can download the paper application at USA Application HERE and fax or mail to the address provided. This will help you to avoid paying another application processing fee.

Determine your status and click on the respective link below.

If you have specific questions about your application status, please call 251-460-6141 or e-mail